Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Green Quilt of Awesomeness!

Awesomeness Jared's Lap quilt is done.  I started a Large quilt for Jared in the post Jeans for Jared, it is far from complete.  He not being the most patient child and wanting to cut every ones jeans up for his quilt. We decided to get him a lap quilt so that he would give dad just a little more time.  I am sure by the quilt that no one could possibly guess what might be his favorite color?

Don't forget to put your guess in for our quilt giveaway.  You have 2 separate guesses to make Guess Birth Day and Guess Birth Weight You can enter up to 4 guesses each by following the rules listed on the post.  Make sure to let every one know I want to make it hard for me and the kids to sort out all the guesses.










http://www.familyeverafterblog.com/2012/02/once-upon-weekend-link-party-30-and.html
http://sewhappygeek.co.uk/index.php/2012/02/13/manic-monday-linky-party-can-you-help-looking-for-jenean-morrison-orange-fabric/

8 comments:

KaHolly said...

All those greens are really quite striking. I'm not surprised green is his favorite color. It is so soothing and grounding. It happens to be mine, too! He looks pretty pleased!!

Sarcastic Quilter said...

You are a rag quilt machine! I'm loving the greens.

Tiffany said...

What a nice green quilt! You are just whipping these out! Putting me to shame!!

Lorraine said...

I do not know how you do it, I take an age to do a quilt I can see you going in the Guinness Book of World Records now there is a thought - LOL

Susan said...

That's a great quilt! And you are on track for your finishes!

Elizabeth said...

Wow! Love all the greens! That quilt is definitely awesome! Congrats on a really great finish & thanks for linking up!

xo -E

Elizabeth said...

I forgot to say, I have a stash of holey jeans that I could send you, if you don't mind paying the shipping.

xo -E

Anonymous said...

I wonder if you have considered going to the local thrift shop to buy second hand jeans..they are usually quite cheap? Grace

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...