Wednesday, July 18, 2012

WIP Wednesday #21

Today is going to be a Work In Progress Wednesday.   I will be linking up with Freshly Pieced.  

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced
Completed Projects: I completed Blue and Yellow Color Blast Quilt this week.



In Progress:
Tanya and I designed out a baby quilt to give to her new step brother in law's soon to be born baby boy.  This is a simple baby quilt that Tanya and I designed in EQ7


Soon after I got the above top sewed up Tanya decided that we were going to make one for Julia (I guess she loved the look of it in her crib. Next thing I knew she sewed up her first complete top on her own. (Tanya has helped design and encourage many designs along but this is the first that she has completed her own top so give her a hand).  This is using left overs of the twirl line that she had me make her own quilt out of.




Ready To Quilt:
Tanya basted the above Lizard quilt and its sitting on the couch ready to quilt.  In addition to that I have the below top and a couple others waiting on me.


Ongoing Projects:
I am now interested in making quilts for others if you know any one looking to have a quilt made, send them my way.  I also have a few quilts listed on my etsy shop.  http://www.etsy.com/shop/RichardQuilts.

Also my Quarter 3 Post has many projects on the design list for me to work on if you have not read it you should check it out.

Planned Quilts:
I started writing a list and so has my wife.  With just family quilts I need to make (about 10-12) and the quilts I just want to make because I can I think my list is now near 20 or so of what I want to make.

Totals:
Finished: 3 July, 3 June, 10 May, 8 April, 10 March, 10 February, 7 January
49 Total for Year wow only 6 more quilts tell I meet my 55 projects and I have to set the bar higher maybe I should go for 100?.

One last thing I was the recipient of a Pay It Forward gift.  If you have not seen this before in the soon future I will post about this but the concept is you put your self out to get a free gift from me (3 of my readers) But after receiving the gift you also have to give a gift to 3 more people (so you get one item and give away 3) if you are interested in this please keep a eye on my posts and Pay It Forward.

5 comments:

Taryn V. said...

Oooh, I love the Twirl quilt It is very girly and great for summer! Thanks for linking up to WIP Wednesday!

Carla said...

Wow! They are all so pretty!

Teresa Quilts said...

Love all of them! The yellow and blue is beautiful! Two of my favorite colors together. Tanya you did a great job on Julia's quilt. Keep up the great work folks.

Lynette said...

Dude! You are jamming!

Mary said...

Wow! YOu are getting so much done. Everything is gorgeous!

I made a baby quilt from the Twirl earlier this year. I still have a charm pack left and I bought some yardage for my niece's quilt. It is just so darn cheerful.

Can I infer from this post you received the RA stuff? I think it should be there. I mailed packages to Texas and Washington that day, too and they arrived.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...