Friday, March 23, 2012

Link a Finish Friday #9

The Goal for me this year is 52 Finishes in 52 weeks help keep me honest and show off your own finishes at the same time its a Link A Finish Friday!!

This week I either got 1 finish (as I counted it) Or 4 depending on how you count it I finished 4 Summer Fun hot pads.


Last week I kinda mixed it up and had LAFF #8 along with a blog hop which added some interest in the quilts linked as people had to pick the quilt they liked most. I am excited to come home from work Friday night close the comments on that post and do my drawing and giveaway.  But if you have not entered and your fast you can go do so while I am still at work.

This last week the Top clicked quilt was Runaway to Bali Tied with my quilt Burst of Color  But interestingly the most "Liked" was Zig Zag Zoomed!  Thank you to all those that linked up this last week.

Now its time to link up.  You can read the silly rules (which I never remember to do) Or you can just start linking your finished quilts.  Lets see what we all got done this week.

So for the rules.

1) Who likes rules. Toss them out.
2) Add a link to your finish blog or where ever you show off your finishes (Not limited to quilts but I like them the most).
3) Visit a few of the finishes and comment or encourage them on.

Not Required but fun to do

1) Follow my blog.
2) Follow the blog of all those that link.
3) Link back to my blog.
4) No finish, go quilt and stop reading the web.

3 comments:

Cherie said...

Oh my I'll have to get some finishes underway so I can link up here next Friday!

I've nominated you for an award please head over to my blog for the details =D

Carla said...

Hi Richard. I can't find where to e-mail you so I am going this way. You won the give-away on my blog. Please send me your home address and I will pop it in the mail asap. Thanks for entering.

Cherie said...

It won't let me link up =C
here is my finish
http://ibescheraldine.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/that-last-day-strangeness.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...