Friday, March 9, 2012

Link A Finish Friday #7

The Goal for me this year is 52 Finishes in 52 weeks help keep me honest and show off your own finishes at the same time its a Link A Finish Friday!!

This week I am proud to show off my wife's 2 finishes on my link a finish Friday.  She can not believe I am so excited about this but I am she made them with out me prodding or prompting her at all this quilting stuff is my passion and it seems to be tempting her some to do which is fun.

This week the most popular link was to Sherbet Pips Quillow which Is a fold up quilt/pillow what a cute idea.

What have you finished this week link it up

So for the rules.

1) Who likes rules. Toss them out.
2) Add a link to your finish blog or where ever you show off your finishes (Not limited to quilts but I like them the most).
3) Visit a few of the finishes and comment or encourage them on.

Not Required but fun to do

1) Follow my blog.
2) Follow the blog of all those that link.
3) Link back to my blog.
4) No finish, go quilt and stop reading the web.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...