Friday, February 24, 2012

Link A Finish Friday #5

The Goal for me this year is 52 Finishes in 52 weeks help keep me honest and show off your own finishes at the same time its a Link A Finish Friday!!

This Week 4 finishes including this one Sweet Dreams.  2 were quilts and 2 were hot pads.  That puts me at 9 completes for February (though will maybe have another tomorrow afternoon finished but will put that into next weeks) and I have 7 finishes for January.  So that's 16 finishes so far this year and we are into week 8 So I am right now at a rate of 2 per week.  But I am sure in a month the new baby will slow me down a little.  Don't forget to put your guesses in Julia's Quilt Giveaway as this finish this week will be one of 4 choices.

So for the rules.

1) Who likes rules. Toss them out.
2) Add a link to your finish blog or where ever you show off your finishes (Not limited to quilts but I like them the most).
3) Visit a few of the finishes and comment or encourage them on.

Not Required but fun to do

1) Follow my blog.
2) Follow the blog of all those that link.
3) Link back to my blog.
4) No finish, go quilt and stop reading the web.

4 comments:

KaHolly said...

Sweet!!! I slipped a little parcel full of denim into the mail for you yesterday. Be on the lookout!! Have a wonderful weekend! ~karen

elizabeth said...

This is a cute little quilt : )

Heather said...

Very cute! And great job with those finishes... 16 already? Wow! Good for you!

Aimee said...

Very nice Cupcake quilt. You're really whipping them out quick :)Awesome job, wish I had that kind of stick-to-it-iveness

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...